As of January 1, 2015, Dr. Soliman, M.D no longer accepts any health coverage, both private and government-sponsored
Fill Out Your Forms in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Please download the appropriate paperwork from the options listed below. A completed copy is required at the time of your appointment. Printed documents must be one-sided and on letter-size paper, otherwise you will be asked to fill out a new packet upon arrival.
Don't Know Which Forms You Need to Complete?
Please complete the downloaded forms and bring them in with you on the day of your appointment. Please do not mail them to us.
- ALL children under 18 must have a parent/guardian complete Paperwork for Children Under 18.
- ALL adults who have scheduled an appointment must complete New Patient Paperwork (ADULT).
- Adults who have also scheduled a Holistic/Homeopathic Evaluation must complete the Holistic Evaluation Paperwork (ADULT), in addition to the standard New Patient Paperwork (ADULT) listed above
ATTENTION ALL NEW PATIENTS-- If you schedule just a Consultation or a Consultation and pain management treatment (Acupuncture, Electrical Stimulation, Trigger Point Injection) and then choose to receive a Homeopathic Evaluation, you will need to be put on our Cancellation List to schedule that separate appointment.
Information for Homeopathic Patients
When you start treatment in our office we provide you with a print out of some important information such as
- Information to read before starting homeopathic/dietary supplements
- Homeopathy: Myth vs. Fact
- New Patient Checklist
If you would like this material in advance, please click the links and download the files